2011年11月8日火曜日

What did I learn from this course?

I didn't have interest in creating and publishing by myself though I like reading and enjoying created things. Though the class, I wrote many things about me and what I think about something on my blog. I hadn't experienced to publish something without speaking to many people. Therefore, I was afraid if my writing could be understood like what I want to or not.

However, I learned that that is creating. It is difficult to share what I think or feel with others via works. It is easier to explain it by speaking for me, but I think it is interesting to know how readers feel from my work. Even if the feeling is not what I want to describe by my work. Besides, if we can create good feeling by my poem in readers mind, don't you think it is magical? because they don't experience what I wrote in poem and don't see special but only read my work.

I wrote one poem about youth as a first publishing, and 4 poems about pictures of times of a day by Mucha, one of my favorite painters. My poems could be immature, but I am happy some friends say they like my poems:) I wanna continue writing poems after the class. I enjoyed this course very much! Thank you :))

1 件のコメント:

  1. "Magical"

    That is a very apt word to describe the creative process.

    I think the fact that poems or stories are amateur does not matter at all. Magic is happening when we express our feelings even just for ourselves, and big magic is happening when we share it with somebody, especially a fellow creative person who knows about the magic.

    I hope you will continue to write poems!

    返信削除