2011年9月13日火曜日

Nice to meet you

Hi, I'm Meiko.
I'm... a member of LAMBS, from Fukushima, live in Itabashi-ku with my sister.
I love... my dog, musicals, movies, travels.
Nice to meet you!

Then, the first topic is "why did I decide to take this class?"

At first, I like to write something, especially a dialy. Writing helps me to think about complicated things deeply and easily. In addition, written-ins can be remaind for a long time. It is interesting to read them again in a future. However, I don't want to keep dialy everyday because I'm lazy. I want to keep dialy when something is happend only. How about academic writings...I don't like it so much. To write them, I have to read many souces and think about how I can persuad readers...etc. If I have enough interests in a topic and storong opinion to descrive, it's very interesting work. But not always. I learned choosing topic was the most important thing to keep writing. When I looked all topics of SE classes, it looked interesting to think and write about myself. I think about myself in daily life maybe like other people do. However I haven't seen people meet together and think about themselves in class. What will happen in this class? I'm really interested in that. That's the reason to take this class.

My blog title "repos de la nuit" is a name of my favorite picture of Mucha.
Maybe I will write this blog at night. I want to do that like Mucha's work, relax and calm.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿