2011年9月23日金曜日

Who am I? How would I answer that question?

As I mentioned in my 10×10 presentation, the keyword to describe me are Roku (my lovely dog), musicals, and traveling.


I cannot remember what I was and what my family was before I met Roku.
I think I was noticed selfless love by him. He cannot live without our care, and love. Of course, he doesn't have a blood relationship to us. Yet, he is too lovely to made us the care troublesome. After he came, my family got more harmonious. Also I became warmer than before. I think to love own children is similar to love him.


Musicals and traveling make me feel alive. They make me emotional. I like them very much, but sometimes, I think I am a very small poor person. I think I cannot be satisfied by daily own life. Therefore I go to see musicals or travel to escape from reality...? Anyway... I love them. That's all.


I know I am easy to be absorbed in the story of books and movies. I willing to do so because it is muci more interesting than to see critically and cynically. However, I don't think I'm not optimist or dreamer. I am not so girly person.


Anyway, I hope you know me and I know you as we talk with.

Have a nice dream.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Meiko!
    How cute Roku is!! I haven't had any dogs, so I envy you. I also think pets play an important roll in human's daily life, because they give us their love and we can also give them our love. I had lovely turtles but they seldom showed their expressions of feeling... But I could feel they were also my family members and I was glad that they got up when I approached them. Such a small life can make us impressed...

    返信削除