2011年9月27日火曜日

What is the most precious thing in my life?

It is an experience in this summer.I traveled Europe for a month to go to museums and theaters.
It was the first time to do all by myself.
I earned money from last year, decided destinations, and realised my ideal trip.

During the trip, I felt really freedom. All people were strangers! All I did was to think how to enjoy now!I saw many beautiful things, ate good food, and met lovely people!
Of course, sometimes I had troubles, but I was helped by strangers almost times.
I couldn't speak English fluently, but people tried to understand me. Even if they cannot speak English, they tried to communicate with me. I moved a lot.

By the way, since I came to Tokyo, I became to dislike people a little.
Many people don't think about strange people. They like cell-phones and use them all time. Many people's faces are expressionless. I also saw these faces in Milan. why?
I found that QOL was one of my theme in academic research.

When I felt sadness in the trip, I noticed the importance of friends supported me in daily life.
Actually, I didn't think I became sad because I had to mail to family every day and I was used to do something alone. I wanted to talk with unexpected friends. It was surprised me. They were more essential people than i expected. lol

Anyway, my dried mind were moistened by the trip. I noticed and moved a lot.
I wanna go to somewhere I haven't been in next year.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I am envious of your experience.
    I wanna travel Europe too if I could earn enough money.
    I think what you felt through your trip was so crucial and has a strong impact on your life.

    返信削除