2011年10月18日火曜日

a driver's license

I plan to get a driver's license in autumn and winter vacation by a gassyuku in Niigata.

I haven't decided where I will work and wether I go back to Fukushima or not.
I think if I work in an urban city, I don't have to get it for a job hunting.
I don't have interest in driving a car, so I don't want to spend time and money if it is not needed.
But, I don't want to give up something because of not having it in the future. In addition, fourtunatly I found a gassyuku discounted for ICU students.
Therefore, I decided to take part in the gassyuku.

The gassyuku is constructed for ICU students. Thouth usual gassyuku needs at least whole 2 weeks, we can devide the 2 weeks into two parts. Therefore we need both autume and winter vacation. It is usefull for me not to use spring and summer vacation, because I can use full of them to do what I want to do. Moreover, a fee of the gassuku is cheapest of other seasons (AT: 198,000 yen and MT: 208,500 yen).

I went to a briefing session today, there were only 3 listeners. Though the session holds 8 times in today and 11/1, I expect that not so many people will go the gassyuku. I heard that in summer many students go to it and have fun together. But in autumn and winter, of course, there are few students. There are some atraction to pass free time. If you want to stay in your own way, this is a chance.

If you want to know more, please tell me :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿