2011年10月12日水曜日

repos de la nuit

Repos de la nuit (repose at night) is a picture by Alfons Mucha, a Czech painter. He became famous in Frence. Therefore, the picture name is French.
I love this picture very much because I can relax when I see it.
In addition, I think this picture describes how I love night.

At first, I like taking a bath (I'm happy to live in Japan, which has onsen culture). After enjoying bath time, I rest and look upon a dark sky. I think this moment is the best time for me to think about something deeply and positively. Though I forget unwelcome things which occured in a day during bathing, I become more composed. Then, I go to bed and have good sleep. I like this process.
I'm not beautiful like a woman of the picture, neither do I dream with a rapt smile. But I think I know her temper.

I like Mucha cause women of his works are always full of life.
This woman is also shining even if she only reposing with ease.
I wonder how he saw women and how he is. When I meet favorite works(books and paints), I tend to think about authors or painters. Then, I wish I could see the world in their ways at least once.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿