2011年10月12日水曜日

What is "happiness" to me?

I feel happinss when people tell what they love to me with enthusiasm.
Though I also like to listen a constracted story calmly, I prefer a passionate person.
I think they take me as a friend who is worth telling.
If I cannot relax to talk about my deep strong emotion for what I love, I chat about harmless topics. I guess others also do that.
Therefore, when I can listen other's dreams or love for something, I become really happy :)

One more!
I like to remember what I did today at night. I enjoy the time alone and tell them to my sister and listen her story. My sisters like to talk very much. Therefore we talk everytime...lol sometimes, it can be my outlet. So I thank her.

Anyway, I'm happy because my family and friends are healthy. I love them and they love me. That is the most important thing to be happy for me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿