2011年10月27日木曜日

What's my view about religion?

I don't have a specific religion.
However, I sometimes pray god for giving me power to overcome something, but the god is vague. I went to a shrine to celebrate a new year. On the other hand, I celebrate a Christmas and hold a party on the day.

I like a way of thinking that everything has its god. Is it animism,an ancient Japanese thinking style?
I don't know much about it, and I'm not interested in its roots. This is my way.

If I walk in a quiet woods, I feel a mystic aura.
I cannot explain the aura well, but it's like Sisigami-sama of Mononoke-hime or Totoro...
These two images are different from each other, but how I feel depends on my mental condition.
What I can say is that I feel something cannot see at the time, but I don't know it is a kind of gods.
Similar things occur when I go to a church, an old construction, a mountain, and so on.

I don't want to deny those who have own religion. But it is true that religion sometimes brings about a conflict. If they allow others to have different thoughts, the world would be more peaceful place. Religion is a very influential thing, can be a crux of a believer. Though I took a introduction of Christianity, and study what religion is, I still wonder it.

Before I entered ICU, I rarely met religious people and thought about religion so much. However, because I chose ICU, I have been interested in it without consciousness.
Now I have many Christian friends and can listen their thinkings. We, don't have religion, are minority in the world. I don't think I will believe particular god in the future, but I wanna know more about it to understand the majority.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿