2011年10月25日火曜日

Kendo

Kendo is one of my favorite sports:) though I cannot play well. lol

Last Sunday, I went to watch matches at Nippon Budocan with one of my friends who plays kendo at ICU. This was a first time to see live ones. It was sooooooo exciting!! and much more speedy than
I expected. Though I had watched some kendo matches on YouTube, live ones were completely different.

Every fighter's face, voice, and posture were filled up with tension. It continued for 5 minutes till the end of the match. Whether he was win or not, he kept manners.
When I saw they going out to buy some food during a break, their faces were usual. I was impressed with the gap!!!

I think kendo is so beautiful, cultural, and emotional sport.
I play it for 2 months in high school PE class, and I play it again this term once a week.
Though I haven't experienced a formal match, I felt atmosphere of it by only watching.
I really appreciate the friend and a boy who told me about kendo in my childhood.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿